• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Floor Type Motor Mount

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rctinman

Does anyone recognize this floor type motor mount? Who made them? Are they still available? Does anyone have a new set they would like to sell? Not interested in anything but this exact item.

Thanks for any help or info!
Steve Ball

Attachments

• SAM_5845 (2).JPG
    SAM_5845 (2).JPG
    243.3 KB · Views: 4
Swear I saw Bill Brandt selling similar style engine mounts on his website? I don’t recall the engines sizes, but they were floor mount engine mounts. I think the website is called allrc1 or rattlesnakerc? I hope that helps & you find them Steve!
Brian Neumann

Swear I saw Bill Brandt selling similar style engine mounts on his website? I don’t recall the engines sizes, but they were floor mount engine mounts. I think the website is called allrc1 or rattlesnakerc? I hope that helps & you find them Steve!
Brian Neumann
I'll check it out. Thanks Brian!

Steve

Over 400 views, and no one has ever seen these mounts. Someone went to a lot of trouble to write the program to carve these out!

Steve

Sorry about that, I was browsing the site months ago & going by memory. Someone has to know who made those and hook you up. Or tell Mike he’s grounded until he whips up a set on his 3D printer!!!
Brian Neumann

Back