Firefighter .84

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been thinking about doing the exact same thing Mike, but with a 67 engine for power..........

Tom was nice enough to let me have the plans for a FF Gas rigger, I set it up with a MAC .84 and I am very happy with the results. It was fun to cut up some plywood for a change.

Thanks Tom

Here are some pictures.

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=603

MikeP
Nice lighty weight :ph34r: :eek: How much of volt for lithum battery( RX) what kind of transformer for reduce volt???? tell me :unsure:

Mike, that looks AWESOME!

I see you made the outside top sponson cuts crapshooter style. I was debating on if I should do that as well.

I can't wait to see how it runs!

Great Job Mike!

Mike, that looks AWESOME!

I see you made the outside top sponson cuts crapshooter style. I was debating on if I should do that as well.

I can't wait to see how it runs!

Great Job Mike!
Tom,how could I get a set of those plans? I have a CMB 90 that needs a home! Thanks,Lary :blink:

Mike.... Awesome build, as usual. Nice to have a good set of plans to go by also im sure...

:D

~James

P.S. Let me know when you are ready to sell it... I need a hydro to run in Naviga in 2008.

Back