Finished: M L's 1/6 Gas Scale "Winston Eagle Lobster"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John,

I have to commend you on a Great Build and completeing a very nice looking boat!!! But I'm sorry my friend with the sponsons on the rear makes it the 1990 Eagle the '89 did not have the rear sponsons and that was it's major downfall.. I still give congrats for finishing yours before i got mine done then again I have no place to race it yet??

Later!!

Pat

Your absolutely right Pat, I almost did not put those rear sponsons on, Oh well, guest I can always take them off. I did register it as an 89 and If I have too, I'll register it as a 90. Thanks and Happy Racing.

John's Winston Eagle has a new home for 2020. Miss Madison going to share space with the Lobster!!

Attachments

• Winston Eagles New Home 2020.jpg
    Winston Eagles New Home 2020.jpg
    863.9 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Brad, Duke is in the final stages of shoe horn'en a J&G inline carb and pipe motor assembly into the Lobster, along with all new radio equipment and buttoning things up. Will have it ready soon for a test run at club test day in April 18th at Rip Tide's pond in St.Anne ,IL. ---- Our hope is that with the issues going on in our country, up-coming racing events don't get cancelled.

Tom that looks great, I see you dropped the motor area some. What engine will you be installing in your Lobster ? OOPS !!! JUST LOOKED AT YOUR BOAT COLLECTION LIST !!! Here is a short video of my Lobster first test runa few years back. Hope this will lite a little fire in you :

Last edited:
Back