Fiberglass Hydro Cowlings

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the slow response here but we have been busy at my shop . As you can imagine I don't make a living off this ! The cowls are $45 each for the smaller ones .21-.45 and the Twin and .90 cowls are $55.00 . The Crapshooter mold has not been used in 25 years so I would need to try it out and see if it's ok to use . Thanks for your patience .

The Crapshooter mold has not been used in 25 years so I would need to try it out and see if it's ok to use . ....Tom Foley have you tested the 40 Crapshooter mold yet to see if it works ok?

Thanks!

Joel

Posted 25 October 2016 - 09:03 AM

The Crapshooter mold has not been used in 25 years so I would need to try it out and see if it's ok to use . ....Tom Foley have you tested the 40 Crapshooter mold yet to see if it works ok?

Thanks!

Joel

Guess not...that's OK found what I need.

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted 25 October 2016 - 09:03 AM

Thanks!

Joel

Guess not...that's OK found what I need.
Sorry I didn't see this , you can always send a PM that shows up in my E Mail . Working on some Eagle SG 67/80 cowls now .

I now have molds for the following cowlings :

Roadrunner 21 - fits many boats .

Roadrunner 40-67 Offset cowl . Will also fit many boats whether the engine is offset or not ."UP CARB" or low .

Roadrunner 90 Offset cowl . will also fit many boats .

Roadrunner old style low Twin cowl .

Roadrunner VIOLATOR bubble style Twin Cowl , fits "UP " carbs.

Eagle SG 20 cowl , can fit many boats .

Eagle SGX , SG 67-80 cowl .

Email me for more info , std Fiberglass layup .

[email protected]
Tom, do you have any SG 20 cowls?

Tom,

Sent you a pm loking for a twin road runner cowling. Let me know if this is something I can get from you.

Thanks!

It’s a coyote twin engine for 80 or 90’s. From what other members tell me the twin road runner cowling will work.

Latest posts

Back