FE Mono 33”

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

I wonder that did anyone see Seaducer FE P mono run at pond ? Fast? Any video? Thanks

Yes, I have built several over the years. They are great rough water boats. Compared to nitro equivalents they are heavier and tend to run more wetted. At least in my experience I had a difficult time freeing them up in flat water, but I know Jerry has built quite a few with good success. No videos from me.

Yes, I have built several over the years. They are great rough water boats. Compared to nitro equivalents they are heavier and tend to run more wetted. At least in my experience I had a difficult time freeing them up in flat water, but I know Jerry has built quite a few with good success. No videos from me.
What size of best prop?

Last edited:
I usually run X440/3's for higher KV setups and X450/3 or X464/3 for lower KV or high power setups. Basically 21 to 45 mono size props.

The most popular hull for P and P-Ltd mono is the DeltaForce Cyberstorm. The Huff Racing Orca is very popular, OSE Raider is likely gaining interest. The DeltaForce DF33 is also an excellent hull.

Attachments

• IMG_9572.JPG
    IMG_9572.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_9578.JPG
    IMG_9578.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_8763.JPG
    IMG_8763.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 97
  • DSCN4351.JPG
    DSCN4351.JPG
    653.4 KB · Views: 90
  • DSCN4353.JPG
    DSCN4353.JPG
    673.1 KB · Views: 92
I usually run X440/3's for higher KV setups and X450/3 or X464/3 for lower KV or high power setups. Basically 21 to 45 mono size props.

The most popular hull for P and P-Ltd mono is the DeltaForce Cyberstorm. The Huff Racing Orca is very popular, OSE Raider is likely gaining interest. The DeltaForce DF33 is also an excellent hull.
Tyler I decide to will order new Seaducer FE P mono .thanks for info

Last edited:
Jerry can also set up the mounts, wet tunnel, etc if you are interested to take out any guessing on how to setup.
Yes Jerry will install to set up glue only 40mm mounts so I will set up strut ,rudder , servo mount and pieces wood for Velcro hold lipo batteries and RX. Where did you get ESC 200 or 220 amp from?

Hi Tyler i ask question about pair 4S Lipo batteries 14.volts what did you use wire connect “ series” or ” parallel “ like Y harness to ESC ? Let me know thank

Last edited:
Auto-bailers should not be used in FE. The best FE boats are dry after a run or even a dunking. A couple drops are acceptable in most cases, but standing water or more needs to be addressed with better sealing.

I got brand new FE mono from Jerry C today and I installed decal black window cowl and red strip line white bottom Thanks

Attachments

• F1434E2F-8A46-43C2-9D17-9F72CF8C4562.jpeg
    F1434E2F-8A46-43C2-9D17-9F72CF8C4562.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 91

Latest posts

Back