• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S LYNX 3.5 Mac outboard tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seeray99

F/S Lynx outboard tunnel with a mac 3.5 rtr , all you will need is prop and rx/tx. Has futuba servo's , walt barney ss tank,remote 3rd fuel needle lawless lower end, Silver bullet pipe, andy brown 3.5 mac with very little run time, boat is dialed in, ready to go $525.00 shipped lower 48 only

IMG_1302.JPG

IMG_1303.JPG

IMG_1304.JPG

IMG_1305.JPG

IMG_1306.JPG

IMG_1307.JPG

IMG_1308.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
F/S Lynx outboard tunnel with a mac 3.5 rtr , all you will need is prop and rx/tx. Has futuba servo's , walt barney ss tank,remote 3rd fuel needle lawless lower end, Silver bullet pipe, andy brown 3.5 mac with very little run time, boat is dialed in, ready to go $525.00 shipped lower 48 only
i drove this boat for a couple weeks for bill and it flies,,runs on rails in the straight aways and the turns,,great 21 boat and worth every cent

Bill, I think the tank is one of mine, the servo mount is...

This is a STEAL on this boat.. can not last long!

Grim

If this one is sold I have one just like it but white that I will sell for the same price. PM me for pictures.

If this one is sold I have one just like it but white that I will sell for the same price. PM me for pictures.
Post pictures Ron on a new thread.
Ok. I will after Bill confirms that his is sold. I don't want to hijack his sale if not complete, that's why I said if this one was sold. Just let me know Bill. Thanks.

i been shopping for that kinda motor but that looks to be a good deal.. do u still have it or is she sold?

Latest posts

Back