• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S 21 Speedmaster Mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Barnes

Supporting Member
Race ready minus receiver and battery Julian made speedmaster with glass rails and transom CMB green head 3 tanks on new bearing good pinch Stu Barr needle Mark Sholund 1614/3 cleaver prop 2 Savox mini waterproof servos one hitech servo 740.00 shipped U.S only

Attachments

• 20210226_094718.jpg
    20210226_094718.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 174
  • 20210226_095011.jpg
    20210226_095011.jpg
    614.3 KB · Views: 169
  • 20210226_094830.jpg
    20210226_094830.jpg
    580.9 KB · Views: 176
  • 20210226_094747.jpg
    20210226_094747.jpg
    631.8 KB · Views: 179
Race ready minus receiver and battery Julian made speedmaster with glass rails and transom CMB green head 3 tanks on new bearing good pinch Stu Barr needle Mark Sholund 1614/3 cleaver prop 2 Savox mini waterproof servos one hitech servo 740.00 shipped U.S only

You not going to race B Mono, Jeff?.....

Tim, If you want a 20 mono, this is a great running boat! The Dam thing is awesome!! You won’t be disappointed. It being fast is not it’s only Quality.
buy it, and come join us this season
Thanks Jim

Tim, If you want a 20 mono, this is a great running boat! The Dam thing is awesome!! You won’t be disappointed. It being fast is not it’s only Quality.
buy it, and come join us this season
Thanks Jim

Hey Jimmy!..... how goes it?.... I'm hoping very much to be more active this season.

Since I've last seen you, I've moved up to Traverse City-aka- Sholund Country 😂

It's a difficult drive down to the pond, but we are looking to move back down there,

maybe the west side of Saginaw, or one of the small towns along 46.

I've been talking to Jerry about a Seaducer Hybrid 21, and I've purchased a Seaducer

91/101 boat, and I've got a new CMB 101 engine- should give the Open Mono gasser

guys a run for their money. I'm also looking into one of Steve Peterson's Sport 40's.

I figure that's the way to go for the club racing.

Hope to see you this spring and summer, Jim.....take care!

Thanks-

tim

Very cool!! I can’t wait to see an F mono!! It will do well against the gas mono class. Remember how well charles did in the open cat class, and he was running a .67 Mac. Against 30 cc gassers.

I would have bought Jeff’s speed master if I would have known he was selling it. To late know, because I invested in a new 20 mono.

bummer, because this is one nice boat Jeff has.

Very cool!! I can’t wait to see an F mono!! It will do well against the gas mono class. Remember how well charles did in the open cat class, and he was running a .67 Mac. Against 30 cc gassers.

I would have bought Jeff’s speed master if I would have known he was selling it. To late know, because I invested in a new 20 mono.

I picked up a Dumas Skater 67 cat in Florida, and Charles brought it back for me. I'm building CMB67HR and 80HR engines for it,

and have some hull work to do- the guy sprayed that expandable urethane foam into the sponsons, it expanded too much, and the

right sponson split up front at the joint line with the deck. In the past, we found that Skater 67 hull to be a fair bit faster than the

Sprint Cats. Don't think any of that matters in a heat race.

I just can't wrap my head around those gasser boats, but may have to if the nitro keeps climbing in price...glow plugs are getting a bit

ridiculous, too.

I think I'll just order one of Jerry's 21 Hybrid Seaducers.... that's what he's running.... the new 21 Microburst David is building in Florida

I hear is VERY fast, too. Too many choices!....lol!

Take care, Jim.... hope to see you this spring/summer!

tim

Well Tim we were raised on nitro. There was nothing else in the day, and Fule was cheap.

nothing like big block Nitro for sure. I think once you get over 7.5 or 11 cc it makes sense to go to a gasser. Even through a 15 or 16 cc nitro engine has the same power as a 30cc gasser, you have to consider price.

like you said, a big block nitro engine starts at six bills. And nitro is 60 a gallon compared to $8 a gallon.

it makes sense that most nitro classes today are 11 cc and under.

pick your poison, but for me, I will run 20 and 40 nitro boat before a gasser any day.

you should get into 20 class anything!!! It’s a blast!. Not to mention that it’s much cleaner racing, and you don’t need to install a davit on your retrieval boat or on shore to launch it.

B mono and sport 20 is where the fun is.

GET YOURS TODAY,AND YOU CAN RACE WITH COOL GUYS.

You betcha!..... I'm seriously considering ordering up a couple more 20 engines and doing Mono and Sp20....
seems like, within the club, they are the most popular nitro classes...but I do wish there were a 2-3 more fella's
interested in B and D Hydro..... riggers are fun!

Yeah!😆😆😆.......definitely need to be in the COOL GUYS group!!! 😆😅😎

Thanks Jim!

Back