• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(F/S 21 Ninja Sold) & Sulivan Dynatron 12/24 starter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Flynn

I have a new Ninja Hydro with a Novarossi Short stroke, Motor has new piston and sleeve rod and bearings. it has two tanks of fuel through it. Boat has speed master

hardware, ferrette 3rd channel Hitec mg 225 steering, hitech mg 81 throttle , Hitec mg 81 3rd channel. New header and an OPS 3280 pipe. PROP IN PICTURE NOT INCLUDED

Asking $550 shipped in the lower 48 SOLD

used maybe two times Sulivan Dynatron 12/24 starter with speedmaster handle

Asking $125 shipped in the lower 48

please post here

Thanks

Terry

Pictures are to big, I'll get them up soon sorry.

BLOG0191.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a new Ninja Hydro with a Novarossi Short stroke, Motor has new piston and sleeve rod and bearings. it has two tanks of fuel through it. Boat has speed master

hardware, ferrette 3rd channel Hitec mg 225 steering, hitech mg 81 throttle , Hitec mg 81 3rd channel. New header and an OPS 3280 pipe.

hey terry would you send it to hawaii and how much mahalo jon

Asking $550 shipped in the lower 48

please post here

Thanks

Terry

View attachment 25973

hardware, ferrette 3rd channel Hitec mg 225 steering, hitech mg 81 throttle , Hitec mg 81 3rd channel. New header and an OPS 3280 pipe.

please post here

Thanks

Terry

View attachment 25973
hey terry would you ship the starter to hawaii and how much mahalo jon

Last edited by a moderator:

please post here

Thanks

Terry

Terry - I will take the Starter --Can I send you Paypay-- shipping will be to Seattle, WA area...

Marty

View attachment 25973

Alpha terry,i didn't check my email yesterday,let me know if you still have it and I will tell my wife to papal you today Mahalo Jon

Back