• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S .21 black bird rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRT_MAN

ok guy i have a .21 black bird rigger for sale. CMB.21 RS this is the one i bought from Don Ferrette i have ran it 2 times the motor still needs to be broke in i am not sure who did the motor but i am sure you could get in touch with Don and ask him boat will come rtr just add your rx and tx asking 900.00 shipped with in the us out of country buyers will have to pay for shipping and if pay pal is used please add 3 percent for pay pal fees my pay pal is [email protected] thx john i will post pics of the boat tonight

blackbirdrigger.jpg

DSC05505.jpg

DSC05506.jpg

DSC05508.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well i am going all gas love the boat runs great and drives like it is on rails but it is the last nitro boat i got and it must go so don if you could will you let the guys know who did the motor thx also i will be posting the pics right now

well i am going all gas love the boat runs great and drives like it is on rails but it is the last nitro boat i got and it must go so don if you could will you let the guys know who did the motor thx also i will be posting the pics right now
Marty Davis & Norm Doerr went thru and dyno'd the RS-7 motor, someone's gonna get a **** good boat. B)

SWEET ride

Going all gas LOL.Anotherone bites the dust.Sure is a nice boat and a great price!Cant go wrong.

whom ever buys it.. please just let me know.. i like to know who has a boat of mine and if you have any questions let me know.

chris

ok guys just to let you all know i will let it sit here for the next 48 hours then it is off to ebay and i am firm on my price

i almost bought this boat from don, before he offered it for sale here on iw. runs great & has the usual ferrette excellent build quality B) . would have been my first non tunnel & non ob boat ever, at the time, that was saying A LOT for me to want it. then i lost my job :( .

ok guy i have a .21 black bird rigger for sale. CMB.21 RS this is the one i bought from Don Ferrette i have ran it 2 times the motor still needs to be broke in i am not sure who did the motor but i am sure you could get in touch with Don and ask him boat will come rtr just add your rx and tx asking 900.00 shipped with in the us out of country buyers will have to pay for shipping and if pay pal is used please add 3 percent for pay pal fees my pay pal is [email protected] thx john i will post pics of the boat tonight

blackbirdrigger.jpg

DSC05505.jpg

DSC05506.jpg

DSC05508.jpg
Beautiful boat

Back