• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Extreme Link stuff

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 3 Extreme Link receivers and a transmitter module to convert a Futaba 3PK transmitter to a 2.4ghz system.
It can all be yours for just $20.00 to cover the cost of shipping.

should you decide you want them, my PayPal is [email protected].

please send payment as F&F

Hi
Just checking , have you get a chance to ship out yet. Please send the tracking number through PM.

thanks

Hi Steve,

what is the status on tracking number. If you don’t plan to ship out, please refund my money.

Here is the payment through as a friend

Attachments

• 91EE2BD4-BAD8-446E-A52D-26F5960C324E.png
    91EE2BD4-BAD8-446E-A52D-26F5960C324E.png
    470.8 KB · Views: 62
Here is the payment through as a friend

Hung, apparently I made a terrible mistake. I haven’t used the Cox.com address since I moved to Vancouver Washington last June.

My paypal address is now [email protected]

David Ashcroft, when have you ever bought something from me that you didn’t get? I’ll tell you when, you have never bought “ANYTHING” from me “EVER” and now with load of BS you have spewed above, you never will.

Yeah, I make a mistake now and then, but everyone “ALWAYS” gets what they pay for.

Steve,
Call Paypal they will help you access your old account. It doesn't matter if you haven't used it. Have them help you access the account and refund Hung his money and THEN CLOSE THE ACCOUNT.

Better to ask Hung his email since it was your mistake and refund his money from account you currently use. He posted the proof. You do have his money that much you know.

When Paypal gives you access to old account send everything in it to your new account with a friend and family payment and then close up the OLD one.

Easy stuff to fix. 10 minutes and DONE.

Last edited:
Hi all

Thank you all, I called PayPal on 3/8 at 10:00 am. Steve have two active accounts. Since the payment completed as F+F, I cannot request a refund for my money. Only, Steve can login into his account and refund my money. If Steve do not remember his password, PayPal can help him to reset his password. It is a simple process. No big deal

Thank you all again

Latest posts

Back