Epoxy kit's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Eilers

Supporting Member
I know this is going to riale some
feathers. But I'm on my 3rd kit, after using so many others. (Never used west sys.)but this epoxy was ment 4 wood working. No thinning nessary. It likes an accurate mix. (Not a critical mix) lots of time to mix, 80* gives u 25 min with time for it to level out

It's easily available from home depot. Think I pay about 35 -40.00 for a 1 quart kit. (Pint of each.) I like it. Allows plenty of mix time. It's thin and will stay thin enough to penatrat 3/32 deep with time for repositioning. Builds take longer but I will pay that price. Set a slug from a mixing cup outside thru 2 Wisconsin summers and winters. Hit that slug with a balpean and it won't shatter

It's easily available from home depot. Think I pay about 35 -40.00 for a 1 quart kit. (Pint of each.) I like it. Allows plenty of mix time. It's thin and will stay thin enough to penatrat 3/32 deep with time for repositioning. Builds take longer but I will pay that price. Set a slug from a mixing cup outside thru 2 Wisconsin summers and winters. Hit that slug with a balpean and it won't shatter
That's a full 1/32 deep not 3/32

Latest posts

Back