Electric starters. Gas pulleys and belts.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one complete starter with battery and charge cable ready to ship.

Also stocking starter batteries if you need a fresh one.

That starter is sold but I have the parts here to build another if anyone needs one.

Can ship in about a week to 10 days.

Belts and pulleys in stock again also. These are the lightest pulleys available so you don't add a bunch of weight to the engines rotating assembly..

Daniel,

Received my starter today. Great workmanship and very much worth the money and delivered when promised!

Thanks,

Virgil Ericksen

Virgil,
Thank you for the kind words and glad you like it. Thanks again.

Dr Turner,
Give me a bit. I don't have any here built but my friends r/c boat trailer is here and I believe there are several out there. I will take a look and weigh one for you here soon.

They are seriously powerful. They start big block 1 inch plus nitro engines like nothing, 35 cc gas engine all day, inline gas engines no problem.

Last edited:
Daniel,

Received my starter today. Great workmanship and very much worth the money and delivered when promised!

Thanks,

Virgil Ericksen
Will send a check.

Dr Turner,
The weight is 4 pounds 8 ounces and 5 pounds 5 ounces with the battery.
Pretty easy to handle. Feels roughly about the same as Dynatron with a handle but being self contained with battery on board you never have any wire to struggle with.

Daniel Place
5061 SE 18th Street
Ocala, Florida

Thank you.

Dr, Turner
I am 2-3 weeks out until it ships.
I have 6 inline full mod and 2 single full mod engines to build and 2 boats to build along with daily orders but I will do my best to squeeze it in as time allows and get it done for you.

Thank you.

Dr. Turner,
Awesome man. Everything is just about ready to ship. Making up new battery that just came in and the charge cable and it will be ready to go.

Thank you.

Dr. Turner,
Your Starter, Battery and Charge Cable has shipped.

Tracking,
USPS.com® - USPS Tracking® Results

Thank you,
Daniel

>>>>>>
I have one starter just about ready to ship. Will be delay before the next ones would be ready as I have to reup on everything and make all parts up from scratch again.

Latest posts

Back