• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ed Fisher Canard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerry Norton

40/60 Canard by Ed Fisher, 36" long, stripped and primed with epoxy primer, pin holes filled but not final sanded. Comes with some of the original hardware, extra epoxy glass radio box, used cowl, new uncut Kevlar cowl and epoxy glass "Spyder" cowl ( I think looks best ). Original plan sheet and assembly book as well as notes on improving the performance are included. Was being set up for CMB 45. $200.00 plus shipping.Fisher Canard 001.JPG Fisher Canard 003.JPG Fisher Canard 004.JPG Fisher Canard 005.JPG

Ill take it if still for sale. Please let me know what shipping would be to 60169 just outside Chicago

Price is in USD...Richard, give me a chance to see how to box this up and get a weight. Really hate to sell one, but with nowhere to run I'm selling off my "collectibles".

Not a problem. I have owned canards for years and always have wanted a Fisher. Thanks Rich

Now that I can see this from my desk top, I believe its Richards. Sorry for any confusion.

wtf you didn't even bother answering my question or anything. I'm in ontario and if you were close enough I would of pick it up

Sorry Nigtmare....I scrolled down and took the first person to say "I'll take it" for the asking price. I did not mean to overlook your response.

Richard.. this hull with extras package is a little obnoxious to ship. Works out to 70.00 US to ship. Package is 24 x 7.5 x 38" and weighs in at 10.5 lbs.

Back