• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Eagle Twin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My go to hardware list would be as follows:
1). Speedmaster struts and rudder
2) Ferrette needle bases and OS needles
3) Walt tanks
4) Goodwind Composites for your favorite boom sizes and types
5) Mike Hughes for a turn fin
6) Motor mounts, need to fabricate those on your own, rubber grommets, spacers from McMaster, mount rails out of aluminum or delerin your preference. Lots of guys including speedmaster who build motor mounts but not for twins that I’m aware of but you could buy some mount kits and adapt them to a twin set up but you might find that as aggravating as starting from scratch yourself and building it to suit your need. Or
7). Stump Fab makes some really clean delerin motor mount kits that you could easy adapt and fit to a twin, they also make some ice Eagle. Cowling receptical brackets.

That would be my starting point, it’s an adventure gathering the package - hope that helps.

Last edited:
Roger call me when you have time ....I may have what you need or can make it for you here in my machine shop...941-718-3537

I can tell you first hand that unless you have a cnc machine and you make other products other than hardware is a loss leader. My dad made all the hardware for my boats I used to make. 6061 brackets and struts and 7075 rudders. Did it on a manual mill and a lathe and the time it takes is ridiculous. You break a drill bit ( that is 6" long ) to do a water jacket in the rudder and it is junk. That is after you use a rotary table or how ever he was cutting the angle.. struts same way.. milling machine, then a lathe.. That is probably why alot of people don't make hardware other than speedmaster anymore.

Just some insight on why it is so difficult to find anyone.. Well that and the fact that most of your Machinest/Tool and Die Makers now feel they need to push the CNC button instead of old school Bridgeport machines...

R
Looking for all hardware for 60/80 Eagle SGX II Twin and Eagle SG Twin. Probably similar. Andy seems to be out of pocket for the moment so looking for alternatives.
Roger as I and others know that you associated with the Browns and displayed his products in the day ,,
If you was so close to him why asking provocative questions about his products??? Are You **** stirring customers who paid top dollar for his product and still waiting for there product after years on end??

Back