• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Eagle SGX 65 hull for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don McKinney

Selling my Eagle SGX 65 rigger hull. I was planning on a complete refurbishment but then I found out not many people run nitro at my local racing club. I am on my second gas hull so I need to make room and find it a new home. All original parts except for the brand new uncut cowl. This was a running boat with a Picco 65 in it. A Picco 65 or 80 would be drop in situation. The boat comes with the turn fin, rudder, strut with stuffing tube and engine mount installed. The fat belly 60/80 pipe I have will be included. There are no soft spots from nitro or oil and no damage. I went over the entire exterior of the boat and repaired any chips and dings and it has been partially primed to get it almost ready to paint. Some fine sanding of the radio box interiors is all that is left. No motor or electronics included. I am planning on installing a brass water tube from the transom to the engine compartment for cooling.

$400 but that is a shipped price anywhere in the continental US.

Last edited:
Selling my Eagle SGX 65 rigger hull. I was planning on a complete refurbishment but then I found out not many people run nitro at my local racing club. I am on my second gas hull so I need to make room and find it a new home. All original parts except for the brand new uncut cowl. This was a running boat with a Picco 65 in it. A Picco 65 or 80 would be drop in situation. The boat comes with the turn fin, rudder, strut with stuffing tube and engine mount installed. The fat belly 60/80 pipe I have will be included. There are no soft spots from nitro or oil and no damage. I went over the entire exterior of the boat and repaired any chips and dings and it has been partially primed to get it almost ready to paint. Some fine sanding of the radio box interiors is all that is left. No motor or electronics included. I am planning on installing a brass water tube from the transom to the engine compartment for cooling.

Asking $500 but that is a shipped price anywhere in the continental US.
What is the boom spread ? The wings look like they may be turned the SG way, not Sgx. Not for sure, but we can tell by the boom spread which one it is.

Well then let get it all out in the open then $300 you keep the pipe. Any other offers ????

I am traveling for business so I won't be able to take more pics until the weekend. The clear coat on the boat had yellowed and I didn't like the reddish orange paint that had faded a bit so the entire boat was sanded and all the dents and chips filled with West system epoxy and glass bead filler. I have carbon fiber servo mounts for the radio box that have not been installed yet. More pics soon.

Good morning Don
I’ve been looking at two boats @ the same price point.
Since you haven’t gotten back to me. I moved on to the other boat so I would at least get one of them.
Good luck on your sale, and happy boating!
Lk

So sorry for the lack of response Larry. I was off the grid with literally no phone service for the last 2 days.

I got back today and spent a lot of time cleaning up the boat. Some time ago when I primed the inside of the boat I immediately regretted it and spent today cleaning out the primer and any remaining old paint and silicone that remained. It is pretty clean and with only a little more work could even be cleared and left showing the wood. New detailed pics attached. I found the carbon fiber servo mounts for the radio box. They are not installed but put in place for reference. The price is $400 shipped in the continental US and includes all the original hardware though most of the screws and bolts should be replaced. PayPal plus 4% for the fees. Not interested in partial payments. I was a member of District 19 for more than 10 years and am now a member of District 9. Namba #988.20200126_163634.jpg 20200126_164304.jpg 20200126_164414.jpg 20200126_164828.jpg 20200126_164314.jpg 20200126_164504.jpg 20200126_164822.jpg

Last edited:
Well then someone should have you read the rules for selling
What is good for one is good for all

#1- There is a minimum 3 year I/W membership or 30 post requirement before any I/W member is allowed to post items for sale. We have always been all about promoting a brotherhood type atmosphere and unfortunately we have had instances of people taking advantage of that so now unless you have been an established I/W member for at least 3 years or you have accumulated 30 posts in other I/W forums you will not be allowed to sell any items.
Richard Hartley

If an admin chooses to delete my post I will understand as I am below 30 posts at this point but I would hope my long term membership in Namba and current membership in the Model Mariners in District 9 would also count for something.

Back