dumas circus circus

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim liddle

I built a dumas circus circus boat about 10 years ago. It is built to the plans and after reading up on this kit I found some things I should have done different. I used the wood that was in the kit and did not cut any holes to take some of the weight out.It is built straight and I sealed the inside good.It is to the point where the outside is ready to be sealed and finished.

I have a new (bought in2003) never run mac .67 and pipe. Can someone tell me what hull mods to make or any thing else

that would make this a better boat ? Will this motor work well with this boat ? I have the glass cowl and I read about moving

the radiobox under the front part of the cowl . Do you make the whole cowl removeable it has already been cut I need some ideas on this also.

Thanks Jim

Hello Jim .

This is a reply from Australia . You did not mention in your 1st post as to what year Miss Circus Circus you have . Some of the boats made ~ 1989 - 1993 do share a cowl with the T- Plus and Miller American . Hopefully this helps with your enquiries , and as others will probably mention if you can manage it - include a picture on the next post .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Jim we're having a practice session down here in Huntsville and I have a Dumas Circus Circus that if you let me know you'll be down I'd be glad to bring it out to the lake for you to see. Bill Zuber [email protected] shoot me an email if yo uget a chance.

I built a dumas circus circus boat about 10 years ago. It is built to the plans and after reading up on this kit I found some things I should have done different. I used the wood that was in the kit and did not cut any holes to take some of the weight out.It is built straight and I sealed the inside good.It is to the point where the outside is ready to be sealed and finished.I have a new (bought in2003) never run mac .67 and pipe. Can someone tell me what hull mods to make or any thing else

that would make this a better boat ? Will this motor work well with this boat ? I have the glass cowl and I read about moving

the radiobox under the front part of the cowl . Do you make the whole cowl removeable it has already been cut I need some ideas on this also.

Thanks Jim

Back