Dual tank pics?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have read all the threads on dual tanks but just can’t picture where I’m going wrong. The tank feeding the engine empties while the other tank remains full. Can someone post a picture or drawing including fuel line sizes? I have two dubro tanks side-by-side with pressure nipple on pipe.
Thanks, Patrick

Patrick what’s your phone number and I’ll make you a video to you on our dual tank setup. Runs flawless for over 7 years. No issues.

Hi Samual, was on earlier and tought I saw where you posted some pictures and videos but didn’t have time to look at them at the time. Now when I go back I can’t find them

Patrick,

How, exactly, do you have your tanks set up? Both tanks should be set up the same, with fuel going from one tank to the other, then to the engine. Pipe pressure line going to the pressure inlet of the secondary tank, the feed outlet of the secondary tank going to the pressure inlet of the primary tank, and the feed outlet of the primary tank going to the engine. What you're describing sounds like you've got the pressure inlet from the secondary tank going to the pressure inlet of the primary tank. This would force pipe pressure into the feed outlet of the secondary tank, which would then bubble to the top, where the pressure outlet would then force it to the primary tank, leaving the fuel in the secondary tank where it is. Sound about right?

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Model Machine and Precision LLC

Back