• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dragons for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. Duncan,
When I replied last night that I would purchase the remaining M-11, I did not see the post from johnmills stating he would like to purchase the boat. As I had contacted you directly for additional photos, and not in this thread, Mr.Mills should have first option to buy or refuse the boat. If he passes, I would like to make the purchase.
Larry

There was a confusion on who was the first to say they wanted the m-11 Mr. Conard was a gentleman and brought it to my attention an once again sorry to Mr. Mills for the confusion. Mr. Mills the m-11 is yours if you would send me your address and I'll get you a postage price thankyou and sorry once again

James Beasley,

Check your pm's.. total + shipping as well as PayPal info is in the pm. 40 boat is boxed and ready to ship.

Thanks,

William Duncan

Back