Doctor props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertDoak

I was searching the good ol internet for rc boat propellers and came across a company called DocterProps....its a Ukrainian company that claims it has the worlds only dynamic balanced rc boat prop in the world..prices are not cheap...
So my question is....has anyone heard of them...used them...?

I have several props from Alec (DR Props) His work is impeccable and prices for a totally balanced machine matched blades stainless steel prop are actually reasonable.
Pros: Very thin stainless and as stated machine perfect blades. Balanced as well as anything I have used. A good selection of diameters and pitch with gradual step ups
Cons: Limited blade profiles seem to be Octura X series based. He does not mass produce as it seems to be an after hours business so limited stock. Sometimes it takes time to get what you need made and add to that shipping from the Ukraine is terrible. May take 2-3 months to arrive.
I do not know anyone who hasn't received their order or anyone who hasn't complained about wait time. My best 645/3 is at the bottom of the Huntsville backstretch after setting a couple records the flex cable broke and prop gone. new one is on order, (waiting again)
Mic

Some follow up, I ordered a 645 & 648 3blade the middle of July and came in today. Worth the wait.

Attachments

• IMG_0370.JPG
    IMG_0370.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 88
Mic

T hey are great looking props are they for a 45 mono?And how do they perform up the SAW,?
Thanks

Mighty nice looking props for sure...
Please give an update when you have a chance to run them..

Ran the props yesterday with a couple different boats. Timing 2 laps on a 33"P mono the 545/3 was 1/2 second per lap faster than a 446/3 Aluminum CNC and a full second faster than an M545. Not as much bow lift but much smoother on the water. Same with a P/hydro 1817/2 and 1819/2 ABC's recorded times and 545/3 Doctor Props shaved over a half second. The hydro also ran much smoother. These props seem to be balance beyond any of my existing ABC or Octuras.
Mic

Latest posts

Back