DIGITAL FLOW METER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok gonna try this again! I know it may not be the best but it does show that all reading are within 1. You'll have have a tolerance no matter what. The pressure sensor spec sheet reads that it can mearsure within 2.5 kpa that is app. +- 18mmhg and we are reading within .5 to 1 for pressure at mmhg(millimeters of mercury). You are not going to get any closer then that with any other instrument.

https://youtu.be/dMAf8EJxB0E

Last edited by a moderator:
K&D InnoVations new Digital Flow Meter now shipping.

Features:

1. Digital readout of needle flow pressure with a accuracy of +-1 mmhg. Calibrated to a certified meter.

2. Built in charger. No other meter has this feature.

3. Battery percent readout and charge notification on the screen when time to charge. No other meter has this feature.

4. Calibrated Temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius. No other meter has this feature.

5. Calibrated Relative Air Density (RAD) gives a reading of air quality based off of temp, humidity, barometric pressure and all calculated with automotive standard. No other meter has this feature.

6. All for the price of $275.00 + Shipping

Taking orders anytime, but we do have a small back log of orders! The wait will be worth the order!

Kevin & David Roach

K&D InnoVations

email: Kevin Roach - [email protected]

Accepting Paypal

Flow Meter.jpg

Flow Meter Screen.png

IMG_20180411_200840.jpg

IMG_20180411_200914.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin and Dave this is fantastic, nice work!. I have been using a propane/mag type flow meter which works good but when the propane runs low the readings are not consistent, so basically your set up works 100% all the time depending on battery voltage correct? I guess what I'm asking is the reading stay the same when battery voltage is low? How far out are you for a new order?

Thanks, Mike

Hi Mike

In the test that we did we ran the system for 3 hour straight and the reading stayed the same and when the pressure stated to go low is were we put in charge battery comes on than after that about 2 more volts lower the system shuts down and you have to charge the battery.

As far as time on the new build looking around 2ND week in June We can put you on the list.Just let me know.

Dave

Mike - I have one and have been using it. It's really nice. Swing over at the next race and I can show it to you. The air density gauge is really cool. Fred.

Kevin and I will have Digital Flow Meters at the Nats.Stop by and check them out.

Dave

Kevin received mine today, very impressive tool indeed , Cheers Ace

Dave or Kevin,

When you return from the Nationals can you give me a call please?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

231-590-3023

Dave, I was able to check out Fred’s meter last weekend, very cool!. When are you going to be building another batch of meters I’m definitely interested in buying one.

Thanks,Mike

Hi Mike

We just order more parts.Boxes are ordered .Looking about 4-5 weeks

Dave

Back