DIGITAL FLOW METER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update on the Digital Flow Meters.

The testing is complete and will be adding pictures and video on IW and on Nitro any thing goes in about a week.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Alan

The price is going to be $275.00 plus shipping.Like I said in the post pictures and video coming soon.

Allen

You ask about the box size.It is 8 feet wide 16 feet long 8 feet height It should fit in you trailer.LOL

Allen

Read post 24 and it says pictures and video coming soon.I can't make it any clearer.

Dave,

Do you think you could cut the length down by about 4 feet so that I can get it in MY trailer???
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Thanks,

Dick Tyndall

Dave,

In post #16 Kevin has them for $250.00

In post #24 You have them for $275.00

Did the price go up because of the new year?

Let Us All Know Please?

Mark Sholund

Just like Bruce said the basic was $250.00 and the flow plus is $275.00.We are not going to make the flow basic.

Some overdue pictures of the New Digital Flow Meter!

This has been a big project and especially getting all the parts ordered in to produce these. Thanks for your interest but please read through the posts before asking the same question that someone may have already asked and answered..

Price is going to be $275.00 for the Flow Plus. We have decided to make only one model!

The box size is 4 1/2"w x 6 1/2" x 3" outside dimensions.

This is a lot different then the prototype with added larger screen and added temperature and relative air density. The unit will include a battery charger built in.

Flow Screen Pic.jpg

Flow Panel Pic.jpg

Flow Pic With Case.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some overdue pictures of the New Digital Flow Meter!

This has been a big project and especially getting all the parts ordered in to produce these. Thanks for your interest but please read through the posts before asking the same question that someone may have already asked and answered..

Price is going to be $275.00 for the Flow Plus. We have decided to make only one model!

The box size is 4 1/2"w x 6 1/2" x 3" outside dimensions.

This is a lot different then the prototype with added larger screen and added temperature and relative air density. The unit will include a battery charger built in.
Wow very nice!

Latest posts

Back