DEMON

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom,

That WILL be a handful there!!

I have wanted to do a Demon 20 with an OS outboard on it for Mod VP,,,, But just doesn't make sense to built myself another boat that wouldn't be able to race but maybe once a year

Thinking something a little crazy ....45 size Demon - VAC 91 .
Go for it, Fast Foley.
default_wink.png

Oh My - First a Tunnel , NOW THIS , Foley has lost his mind
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png

I do like the Mod VP idea Rrrick- find one and go for it, just gonna have to mod the bottom to fit the rules, I think premo is working on one/has one/might be,

yeah well premo and all
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh My - First a Tunnel , NOW THIS , Foley has lost his mind
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png

I do like the Mod VP idea Rrrick- find one and go for it, just gonna have to mod the bottom to fit the rules, I think premo is working on one/has one/might be,

yeah well premo and all
default_rolleyes.gif
I've been sitting on this for a long time , just dreaming a little !

I guess I better circulate a copy of the Mod-VP rules. A true mono is legal in Mod-VP. No need to modify it to run the class. So is a modified mono, a center pod tunnel or a boat like mine which is built from the ground up. In fact, I am going to build a prototype shallow deadrise mono just to see how it handles. There are more types of the boats coming in 2017.

BASIC GLASS CLEANER????? With all the THOUSANDS of dollars you got tied up in model boats and boat related equipment....you use THAT GARBAGE?? FOR SHAME GO FAST....FOR SHAME!! TOTALLY.........unacceptable!
default_tongue.png
default_cool.png
default_laugh.png
:lol:
default_smile.png
!!

Back