• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Delta Force 25.5" setup for N2-Mono - RTR or ???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

Delta Force 25.5" Hull setup for N2-Mono. Hardware is SpeedMaster, with Fullers Carbon trim-tabs.

Hull package comes complete with all hardware shown, as well as the motor mount, Hitec HS-85MG steering servo, and Hayes antenna. Hull has been reinforced with carbon fiber weave and the sides filled with 2-part foam, making for an INCREDIBLY rigid hull. This was done by Brian Buaas for me so you can be assured it's top quality work.

Bottom has also been painstakingly trued and is very flat. Drive is 1/16" wire inside a flooded stuffing tube assembly, allowing for full range of adjustment from the SpeedMaster Stinger Strut. Hull runs completely water tight as well.

I'll sell the hull package as described for $250.00 shipped in the USA. You'll just have to add your motor, ESC, Batteries, and RX.

If you are interested in purchasing a more complete package, I'll include the Neu 1515 0.5Y motor, Carbon cooling jacket, and Hydra 240 ESC, for an additional $425.00. All of this is less than a season old. The Hydra is only a few races old. I'll include the 5mm to 1/16" coupler as well... You'd just have to add your RX, as set of 2S2P Batteries, and a Prop (I'd recommend an X437/3 to start) to be in the race...

These prices are less than the cost of just the parts alone, and those of you who have seen my stuff know the quality of the builds... This is a VERY nice boat, and it would cost you quite a bit more in $$$ and time to duplicate this.

This boat can and does run RIGHT up front. It's fairly dialed in now and drives fast and true. Paint is excellent as well...

I'm a bit conflicted about actually selling this, but I have more boats now than I can race in a weekend, and I need thin things out a bit. Can't race them all, unfortunately...

PayPal would be preferred, but Money Orders work as well.

Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Latest posts

Back