Dealer Special !!!Thunder Tiger Bandit with TTR .21 outboard, 1.04 gear ratio

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Cormier

Here we go again. For those that like the Thunder Tiger Bandit with the TTR .21 outboard this is for you. I have a limited quantity of Bandits available for the next three days. These are set aside for me and these are NIB straight from the factory. The outboard has the 1.04 gear ratio and this is a combo package. Shipping anywhere in the US will be $ 18.00 by UPS. Paypal is the preferred method of payment. I cannot guarantee color choice but will try to give you what you ask for, the colors are red or yellow. The sale price is $ 259.99 each.

Let me know if you want one and shipping would be the first of next week.

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go again. For those that like the Thunder Tiger Bandit with the TTR .21 outboard this is for you. I have a limited quantity of Bandits available for the next three days. These are set aside for me and these are NIB straight from the factory. The outboard has the 1.04 gear ratio and this is a combo package. Shipping anywhere in the US will be $ 18.00 by UPS. Paypal is the preferred method of payment. I cannot guarantee color choice but will try to give you what you ask for, the colors are red or yellow. The sale price is $ 259.99 each.Let me know if you want one and shipping would be the first of next week.

Bob

so bob,,, does this mean you can supply parts for the tt o/b???????? :blink:

alden

Here we go again. For those that like the Thunder Tiger Bandit with the TTR .21 outboard this is for you. I have a limited quantity of Bandits available for the next three days. These are set aside for me and these are NIB straight from the factory. The outboard has the 1.04 gear ratio and this is a combo package. Shipping anywhere in the US will be $ 18.00 by UPS. Paypal is the preferred method of payment. I cannot guarantee color choice but will try to give you what you ask for, the colors are red or yellow. The sale price is $ 259.99 each.Let me know if you want one and shipping would be the first of next week.

Bob

alden
Thats what I am waiting to hear about. I will keep you posted.

Bob

Bob

alden
If you need parts give me a list and I can tell you what is availble at this time.

Bob

Latest posts

Back