D14 Dennis Holt Memorial RC Regatta sign up

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Lichlyter

Sorry for the late posting.

The 2019 Dennis Holt Memorial Regatta presented by ServPro of Madison is open for registration. Please post on this thread your intended boat(s)

Race day is June 29th with rain date of June 30th.

A local school sports team will be selling Food during the race.

Attached is pre-registration form if you want to use it.

Thanks

Edit: The following link takes you to an ongoing list of people added through pre-registration. I put the date of June 14th only to try to make sure we have trophies, we will take registrations up until racing starts. If there isn't enough to make a class we can try to add you into open or figure something out. (On the link I have only 10 slots per class but that was just to make it easy copying and pasting, more can be added as people sign up)

Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18T6YPN4Gt7nIs8YHTX9tAIHDGPHFZSDqu4l0QFaHaYQ/edit?usp=sharing

Also, the APBA Gold Cup will be on display for a short time at the race as we are being considered the opening event for the Regatta festivities.

Attachments

• 2019-Dennis-Holt-Memorial-Registration-1.pdf
    269.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Updated 6/6/19 get your entries in so we can know what classes to order trophies for. We can take entries up until race time but we cannot guarantee that class a trophy if we don't have at least 3 entries by the 14th.

Dan Pralle
Sport hydro
Sport 40
Open mono
(If no ss mono class put my boys in mono and me in tboat)

Kyler
T boat
Ss mono

Keenan
B sport
Ss mono

I'll be running a stock mono also so if there is a SS mono that's where I'd like to be. Otherwise I'll run with the big boys.

Doug

The SS mono now has three in it with Doug Peterson, Keenan, Kyler Pralle.

I have added Jersey Skift but only two boats so far, need a third to make it a trophy class.

Kevin
Lets keep the mono's in open mono. Keenan and Kyler and I race together all the time already. Dan and I communicated on this.

Thanks - Doug

I have a couple boats for sale I’m gonna bring with me. A Phil Thomas Sport 40 and a JAE 45GT Kit. For sale cheap.

Update on entries, the number next to the name is how many are signed up so far. Anything below 3 is in danger of being left out, but we will take entries up until race time on the 29th.

RTR - 3
Sport 20 - 3
Sport 40 - 3
Classic Thunder - 15
1/8th Scale - 3
Gas Scale - 6
Gas/Open Mono- 6
Cracker Box - 2
Gas Cat - 5
B-Tunnel - 3
B - Hydro - 2
Gas Sport Hydro - 4