Current Sales SPECIALS for Rattlesnake RC$4

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill, are the stainless headers still available? CMB 80

Thanks Paul
At this time the supplier is backing away from production, (retirement). I am working on a source to take over the fabrication but I have not received a commitment. Until thats in place I will not be offering the Jensen header.

Sales Specials beginning 3-12-17 are listed here.. http://www.allrc1.com/shop-mainPage then click on "Specials" button

Limited stock

Check out the Cable specials this week also. All cables from Aeromarine. Top quality for more than 30 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to order some stuff today and I find your website very confusing.

When you click on Speedmaster products to purchase something and add it to your cart there is no back selection for the products page to continue shipping. I had to use the back button for the browser and lost it and you loose everything in your cart. There is also no continue shopping when your trying to seee what's in your cart. You once again loose everything in your cart. After 30 minutes of trying I gave up. I tried google chrome and internet explorer and got the same results.

Very Sorry Sir!.. I haven't heard that before. If you like, browse the site and email a list I will prepare everything for your approval before you pay. If not and you're just frustrated and don't wish to purchase, my loss and apologies.It is the same site you used in the past, however.

The back arrow always takes you to previous screen. I've added "Search" capability. I will continue to try and improve.

Bill

Very Sorry Sir!.. I haven't heard that before. If you like, browse the site and email a list I will prepare everything for your approval before you pay. If not and you're just frustrated and don't wish to purchase, my loss and apologies.It is the same site you used in the past, however.

The back arrow always takes you to previous screen. I've added "Search" capability. I will continue to try and improve.

Bill
I'm certainly not the best Webmaster but I think I just added some elements to help with your shopping experience. I would appreciate any addititional feedback.

A "Return to All Products" button has been added at the top of all store pages and a "Back to Top" button is now in the right corner of all pages.

Thanks,

Bill

Back