Crazy Propellers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christian Lucas

Hi ,

as i have some propellers from many different countrys i will show some of them,may be intresting for you.

Some tethered line props from Ruschia and Switzerland (Otto Stroebel)

Some 1kg F1 class propellers from Cecheslowacia

Have fun.

104_0459.JPG

104_0453.JPG

Ch modellbaubilder 032.jpg

Ch modellbaubilder 070.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Christian the prop that resembles a sea gull (in the left most photo center) tell me more about it. Do you know the one? I remember i had a dumas prop that resembled this cut for a .049. Dont know i did with it :( .Would have like to have tried it on a FE.Would like to have tried some of these prop here too. Man they look wicked! B)

Last edited:
Hi Hugh,

this prop is from Russia modelboater .They use this design when the water is rough and wavey .The prop hold the strut down on the water prevent the boat boundzing around.I think i got it as they didn´t use them very much, other propellers are faster .

Looks like teather boat props.

Dave Roach

Christian, what are you using to add cup to your props? Also if you can find me some or direct me to a source of props with this sea gull cut id appreciate it greatly. Just wanna play around and experiment a little.

Hugh

Last edited:
Christian, you know of anyone that offers the tether props counter rotating? Though that sounds goofy as all.

Hugh

Hi Hugh,

as the tethered guys all run counterclockwise they all have only the right hand propellers. Du you know someone who can design a propeller in CAD .If so we can switch the cad drawing data in stl dataformat witch is need for stereolitography . With such data my friend can print right and left hand propellers like one egg twins .

Back