Coyotes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a brand-new Coyote .80 "Long Wheelbase" kit I'm still hoping to complete. Rossi R80 drum-valve marine (modified), w/Carl Brey exhaust throttle
Hey David,thanks for the pics, you have been working on that boat forever,are you going to finish it lol? What is the tub length?I didn't know Don made a long wheelbase coyote.

Last edited:
The Coyotes, Avengers, Cajun Bullet, Cobras all shared the same look,,, of course each had it's own design and small difference's ,, but overall the 80's look is apparent throughout.. Harold's cowl was the easiest to use due to simplicity and I think Harold intended it to be that way.
Hydros in the 80's were made to be heat racers.. swapping paint, rubbing, wrecking and rebuilt easily... You could practically build/ rebuild one overnight.. I know I repaired many of them for friends and myself overnight in hotel room bathtubs with a belt sander and epoxy to make heats the next day. Good times for sure ..

I currently have a new Cajun Bullet twin than I am slowly getting ready .. Not sure what I'm going to power it with yet .. Pair of
Picco 90's.... CMB 90's .... or K90's

So many choices ... :D
Duece's are wild !!
Frank can you post some pics of the twin
Thanks James

Hey David,thanks for the pics, you have been working on that boat forever,are you going to finish it lol?
just too many things to work on :>)

I'm actually focusing on other mono hulls right now
Prestwich_Kraken52_Jan2021_13.jpg
Prestwich_Kraken52_Jan2021_08.jpg

What is the tub length? I didn't know Don made a long wheelbase coyote?
The Coyote .80 long-wheelbase kit measures 41" overall length

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back