• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cooper Pipe For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reason I stopped making those cowlings was because the vents were just too small to make any difference plus they made it a pain while building parts. Since they didn't hurt or help, I decided to build another cowling mold without them and never made another one.

Last edited:
Here is the 1 of 12 piece of history. First, when I found this for sale years ago it was in pristine condition. Bought it online, guy shipped it and I had some life event (likely a military deployment) so I did not open the box, just put it away. Later I got to opening it and was horrified to find out the seller shipped it with a significant amount of high nitro fuel in the tank which was not capped off. The boat was wrapped in bubble wrap tightly so it basically marinated the paint off of it in places. I cant bring myself to repainting it because I feel sure this is exactly how Carl did the boat and it is a piece of history. I fi outfit it and ran it a few times, of course it rides well, like all Lynx. Enjoy, TunnelKing 20200414_110917.jpg

Wow I wondered where that boat went. The guy that owned it may have tested it once or twice before he had some medical issues that almost killed him and he had to sell a lot of stuff to help pay for the huge medical bills he had. I have not seen one of those in years. I need to look around in my shop and see if I can find the mold for that cowling. I have pictures of the boat when is was new somewhere. Thanks for posting it James.

Last edited:
Back