Convert your propane flow meter to air.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one problem I see you need a voltage regulator on the pump. Other wise as the voltage on your battery drops so will your reading. Unless you pinch the hose and set your pressure to calibrate to a standard or use a standard made up needle valve. I have a T fitting with a screw in it for my standard to set all of the digital flow meters we make.

The one problem I see you need a voltage regulator on the pump. Other wise as the voltage on your battery drops so will your reading. Unless you pinch the hose and set your pressure to calibrate to a standard or use a standard made up needle valve. I have a T fitting with a screw in it for my standard to set all of the digital flow meters we make.

You don't need the voltage regulator, I've been running mine for two years without one.

If you have a regulator that helps a bunch as it maintains the line pressure (40" H2O) if the voltage changes or more important as you change the needle. Lee's is that big red unit, I got mine from McMaster Carr: McMaster-Carr

Latest posts

Back