• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB45 RS EVO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim sorry to disagree. Fact # 1 , The 160B debt is only because the US Congress forced the USPS to fully fund their entire retirement system for all their employees. #2 Mark has sent me many boxes of props from Traverse city without issue. #3 Stu sends all of his motors and parts via USPS flat rate insured including AK/HI. E-Bay also uses the USPS with out issue. Tim your complaints are unfounded.
I agree with Tim Johnson. I have gotten excellent service from the USPS both in Alaska and in Arizona.

Tim sorry to disagree. Fact # 1 , The 160B debt is only because the US Congress forced the USPS to fully fund their entire retirement system for all their employees. #2 Mark has sent me many boxes of props from Traverse city without issue. #3 Stu sends all of his motors and parts via USPS flat rate insured including AK/HI. E-Bay also uses the USPS with out issue. Tim your complaints are unfounded.

Sorry, my complaints are WELL founded.... just because you say it hasn't happened to you,

that's the new standard?.... I don't think so.

Everything we said above is truth... we track everything via USPS Updates and have watched

the inefficiencies occur. Congress, Shmongress.... the fact is the USPS is $160B in debt, and

yes, it's PARTLY the fault of Congress. The current Postmaster General, by popular opinion,

needs to go and was offered the choice to resign, but he refused.

Some even put the onus on former Pres. G.W. Bush. All the blame gaming isn't fixing a thing.

The reality is that the USPS needs a serious overhaul. Period.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/04/15/postal-service-bailout-congress/
https://theweek.com/articles/767184/how-george-bush-broke-post-office
To those who know, no explanation is required.

Mike-Drop.png

Had a package ship USPS from Indiana to Texas take 26 days.... it went through the Kentucky hub 4 separate times.... WTF..
Anything that comes USPS ( for me ) seems to have trouble getting here on time.
With the attitude of 99.9% of the people working there, I can understand why...

Had a package ship USPS from Indiana to Texas take 26 days.... it went through the Kentucky hub 4 separate times.... WTF..
Anything that comes USPS ( for me ) seems to have trouble getting here on time.
With the attitude of 99.9% of the people working there, I can understand why...
Blame to Joe Biden or ex-Trump ??? Spoiled on damage vote then USPS don’t care work!!

Back