• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB45 RS EVO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

CMB 45 RS EVO modified by Andy Brown that has 1 gallon of fuel through it
Comes with in collect , 3rd needle , header , NR #50900 muffled pipe and 6 glow plugs $450.00

Attachments

• 38465D1B-D710-4404-BF9D-AD71346F6DA4.jpeg
    38465D1B-D710-4404-BF9D-AD71346F6DA4.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 236
H

just so to let everyone knows, I sent a check on 3/02/2021 for a pipe. He still hasn’t received it yet.

I mailed a pair of tuned pipes to Georgia from Florida and a pair of pipes from Florida to the Netherlands on the same same. 9 days later the Netherlands arrive at destination. And 11 days to get to Georgia. Just crazy. It isn’t Allan’s fault. But PP SURE would help.
**** any longer mike andma
Newer evo would be out. Lol

Canada is the worst for shipping. If you use FedX or UPS it is much faster. Thy have there own customs person on sight.
If you use Canada post or USPS it will be a long wait........Government and all you know........

Sure is weird to hear these stories of slow shipping, I have bought, sold and returned a bunch stuff both pre and post covid and the experience hasn’t been much different. My slowest experience was to us FedEx and was about 10 days with all its customs pit stops, not that terrible. Don’t understand all the fuss about shipping into or from Canada. Last package from Australia, the most talked about shipping challenge took one week.

For these slow experiences people must be using carrier pigeons instead of our simple mail systems.

My sister has a friend that works at USPS and she said they have laid off lots of workers so the US mail is much slower now

The USPS is $160B in debt.....across the board, their service sucks, and in the majority of

cases it is far, far slower than FedEx and UPS. The problem with USPS is your package can

go a long way out of the way to get to destination. It's cheaper for them to ship it around

the hubs depending on the volume of parcels going to any given area.

I've had stuff sent out from Stu go all the way to Kentucky, back to northern Michigan, down

to southern Michigan, and back up north to Traverse City. It's all based on locale, parcel volume

addressed to whichever hubs are closest.

Personally, I'm fed up and done with USPS and the arrogance displayed at the local office

counters.

Sure is weird to hear these stories of slow shipping, I have bought, sold and returned a bunch stuff both pre and post covid and the experience hasn’t been much different. My slowest experience was to us FedEx and was about 10 days with all its customs pit stops, not that terrible. Don’t understand all the fuss about shipping into or from Canada. Last package from Australia, the most talked about shipping challenge took one week.

For these slow experiences people must be using carrier pigeons instead of our simple mail systems.

Yes, that freight service from Australia- AusPost/EMS- is quite expedient.... 5 days pre Covid, 35 days

just after Covid hit.... don't know what the timeline is now, but my Aussie business source says it has

not improved to what it was pre-Covid.

The USPS is $160B in debt.....across the board, their service sucks, and in the majority of

cases it is far, far slower than FedEx and UPS. The problem with USPS is your package can

go a long way out of the way to get to destination. It's cheaper for them to ship it around

the hubs depending on the volume of parcels going to any given area.

I've had stuff sent out from Stu go all the way to Kentucky, back to northern Michigan, down

to southern Michigan, and back up north to Traverse City. It's all based on locale, parcel volume

addressed to whichever hubs are closest.

Personally, I'm fed up and done with USPS and the arrogance displayed at the local office

counters.
Tim sorry to disagree. Fact # 1 , The 160B debt is only because the US Congress forced the USPS to fully fund their entire retirement system for all their employees. #2 Mark has sent me many boxes of props from Traverse city without issue. #3 Stu sends all of his motors and parts via USPS flat rate insured including AK/HI. E-Bay also uses the USPS with out issue. Tim your complaints are unfounded.

Back