CMB NEEDLE ROLLERS do people still remove one needle roller? as done back in the 1990s!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derek owen

I recall back in the 90s some racers used to leave one needle out of the bottom end , was this a good move or not ? recall they said reduced friction or such ?? anyone done this Im just thinking back in time what used to be tricks of the era!!

I recall back in the 90s some racers used to leave one needle out of the bottom end , was this a good move or not ? recall they said reduced friction or such ?? anyone done this Im just thinking back in time what used to be tricks of the era!!

It also creates somewhat of a virtual 'flat' spot.

The rest is common sense, Del. ;)

It also creates somewhat of a virtual 'flat' spot.

The rest is common sense, Del. ;)
was just recalling back in the day when Iwas lucky enough to have visited district 19 couple of times, there were a few who did this? but things were diff then too ! few other things I saw too ....LOL I wasnt thinking of doing it, just memory times.

was just recalling back in the day when Iwas lucky enough to have visited district 19 couple of times, there were a few who did this? but things were diff then too ! few other things I saw too ....LOL I wasnt thinking of doing it, just memory times.

Yeah, I get it, Del.... on the particular topic, I don't recall anything about removing a roller...
but that means absolutely nothing. 😆

I guess it's one of those things that if ya don't know, try..... after all, some of the strangest
thoughts turn out to be great ideas.

The quality of the synthetic lubes these days is so good that, IMO, whatever drag one roller
may cause would seem to be negligible.

Thanks-

tim

Latest posts

Back