• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold CMB engines, .91 and .21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jorn,
I received the engines today, thanks for packing them well. I'll get everything unpacked and greet the new fleet of power-plants with the rest of the inventory. I appreciate your patience during this process, I'm pleased the engines found their way to their new home.
I could use some feedback regarding how to store the engines. I believe saturated in marvel mystery oil, in ziploc baggies and in sealed plastic containers was the typical idea? Let me know what method is best as I would appreciate feedback on that.
BTW: folks the shipping times have been impacted as a result of the COVID situation at least it would appear so especially on international shipping, just an FYI to others. Pleasure doing business with you Jorn, your a class act and went above and beyond during this entire process; they made it! thanks, Tom

Thanks. Engines are freshbuilt and does not need any further action for storage.
If you wanna add oil to them, use some oil that does not dry out and get sticky and store them in a dry place. Ziploc is ok

Jorn,

I could use some feedback regarding how to store the engines. I believe saturated in marvel mystery oil, in ziploc baggies and in sealed plastic containers was the typical idea? Let me know what method is best as I would appreciate feedback on that.

I use acid-free oil for canning.
This oil is used to lubricate sewing and other textile machines.

Back