• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold CMB engines, .91 and .21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joern Markset

Supporting Member
Vendor
Gents,
CMB engines preferably sold as a lot.
All engines are completely rebuild with mostly new parts. Vital parts such as bearings, conrods, wristpins and needles are all new.
There is some of the 21 engines that have been assembled with reverse drum, that can be replaced to make it direct drive.
There is 2 P/L and a drumhousing+drum for the 91 engines.
For the 21 engines there is 23 P/L several of them is new + a bunch of head buttons, drum housings and drums.
There is 2 LS engines in the lot, there is 2 new bearing kit and a P/L

Price is 1850,- USD and includes shipping to you.

Attachments

• S1.jpg
    S1.jpg
    826.7 KB · Views: 383
  • S2.jpg
    S2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 410
  • S3.jpg
    S3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 410
  • S4.jpg
    S4.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 412
  • S5.jpg
    S5.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 425
  • S6.jpg
    S6.jpg
    887.7 KB · Views: 414
  • S7.jpg
    S7.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 383
  • S8.jpg
    S8.jpg
    992 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
Hi Jorn,
If you decide to split the engines up, I will take the CMB Green Headed 21 Valvola engine , third one in on your pics, plus if you have it, A couple of extra P/L set for it and a normal rotation drum if you have it

regards

Shane

Hi Jorn,
If you decide to split the engines up, I will take the CMB Green Headed 21 Valvola engine , third one in on your pics
Hi Shane,
In that case I`ll let you know. I believe I have another Valvola with all new parts somewhere, will need to check. The bad thing is shipping will kill the small engine sale as it becomes a huge part of the grand total...
Shipping to AU is just around 36 usd up to 1 kg.

Hi Shane,
In that case I`ll let you know. I believe I have another Valvola with all new parts somewhere, will need to check. The bad thing is shipping will kill the small engine sale as it becomes a huge part of the grand total...
Shipping to AU is just around 36 usd up to 1 kg.
$36 USD per kg shipping is fine Jorn,
let me know

thanks

Shane

Hey Joern,
I’d be interested in the Beta EVO motor and if you have an extra P/S set that as well, as long as the engine is still direct drive.

Thanks!

Hey Joern,
I’d be interested in the Beta EVO motor and if you have an extra P/S set that as well, as long as the engine is still direct drive.

Thanks!
Joern,
If you decided to split and make a deal with Brandon and/or me. You would only need to send one package as Brandon and I are both in Jacksonville, FL. And we would meet up to pass off to each other.

Joern, if you split I'd like first dibs on the 2 .21 green heads on the end & all parts for them.

Joern, i offered $1400 for whole lot CMB stuffs shipped Hong Kong and also interested in all of your another Valvola engines & spare parts.
Thanks, Patrick

I have made a first offered to Joern but he don't reply me if he rejected. It seems be asked me first before going to second line.

Joern seems be need to ask me he rejected my offer and may be tell me he want to maintain his asked price before going to second line. He definitely not see the updated rules #5.

Joern seems be need to ask me he rejected my offer and may be tell me he want to maintain his asked price before going to second line. He definitely not see the updated rules #5.
Seriously?? When you make such a lowball offer for already very cheap parts you can not expect to be taken seriously. Also, when someone is making a bid close to my asking price it should not be necesary for me to reply to you that I`m not accepting your lowball offer. I think we are very good on rule #5

Back