• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 67 Greenhead

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toadstoys5

Supporting Member
Just getting rid of some really nice spare engines that i've had oiled and sealed for some time. These engines have always been kept in a climate controlled environment and are all nice with excellent compression, pistons, sleeves etc.

NOTE: This one has the very desireable OS carburetor so I have it priced a couple bucks more.

I will list each one seperately and ask that you guys e-mail me at work at:

[email protected] for a quick response or at [email protected]

$395 plus shipping and add 3% if using PayPal (preferred method of payment) or make offer and please no low-ball offers. These are good engines.

thanks, Tom

P1030675.JPG

P1030676.JPG

P1030677.JPG

P1030683.JPG

P1030684.JPG

P1030686.JPG

P1030687.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to Kenny Hildreth for pointing out to me I had mixed up a couple of the photos. If you see an error like that guys just give me a shout i'm not trying to hide anything or misrepresent anything it's just an error on my part, the engines are quality pieces.

make me an offer on anything guys!

How much to ship to 98270? I may be able to use another engine with three builds and two repair/reworks all at once

Latest posts

Back