• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 45 Engine Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Knight

I have parts remaining for several different CMB 45 engines. This is the last of my CMB 45 parts stash. All are new and are as follows:

1. Pistons and sleeves for GOLD head engine, flat top of piston, 2 sets - $70 each or $130 for both - SOLD

2. Piston (dished), sleeve and rod installed on piston for CAM 45 PURPLE head - $100 - SOLD

3. Rod for 45HR - $35 - SOLD

4. Flywheel and collet for CAM 45 engines - $20 - SOLD

5. Rod needle set for any 45 engine. Will fit CMB & MAC 45 engines - $15 - SOLD

6. Carb - used but 1 time, complete, with long venturi, needle cut off - $30

Please reply to this thread only. Shipping will be extra and should not exceed $5. Paypal preferred but will take MO, cashiers check and personal check if I have dealt with you previously.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take #3 and # 5 thanks jwb

PayPal

John i'll take number 4 , does it come with the small split cone that goes inside.

Mike,

That's the collet and yes it comes with the flywheel. Let me know how you want to pay. Thanks.

John

John are you talking about the collet that the cable goes to or the small spit cone that centres the flywheel on the crank

John i'll take number 4 , does it come with the small split cone that goes inside.

Mike,

That's the collet and yes it comes with the flywheel. Let me know how you want to pay. Thanks.

John

John are you talking about the collet that the cable goes to or the small spit cone that centres the flywheel on the crank

It is the flywheel cone (collet) that is split and fits inside of the flywheel. The flywheel is useless unless you have this collet/cone. It is not the flex drive collet that threads onto the crank end and holds the cable in place.

Mike,

John

It is the flywheel cone (collet) that is split and fits inside of the flywheel. The flywheel is useless unless you have this collet/cone. It is not the flex drive collet that threads onto the crank end and holds the cable in place.

OK thanks i'll take it what do i owe you , and i need your pay pal

Thanks Mike

Mike,

John

OK thanks i'll take it what do i owe you , and i need your pay pal

Thanks Mike

You have a PM.

Latest posts

Back