Clubs and Ponds Forum

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We used to run electrics there Dave Rychasky was the point person but think that ship sailed years ago.
Yea I live 2 minutes from the park never ever seen anyone run there I was surprised to see it listed on the namba district web page I do fly my planes over in the big field by the school

Fort Myers, RC boat club, we Do, Year around boating, at our lake site, Namba, affiliated, we have exclusive use of the private lake, 52 Sundays of the year, on Sundays, No swimming, and, no fishing is allowed on Sunday's, Namba Club members only allowed, to boat at our, practice site, very large lake to race or practice on, we usually have a good turn out on Sunday's, we run gas, Nitro, and electric boats at our sit. for info call this number. 239-282-0575 Email [email protected]
Thanks for looking. Dick Jones
Hey guys, I moved from Southern California to Vancouver Washington 3 1/2 years ago and since then, my activity has gone to absolute zero. I have 11 boats out in my garage and the closest place I have found to run them is down in Eugene Oregon. I haven’t pursued it because it’s a 120 mile trip to get there.

I’d like to find a group in district 8 if for local boating. I’d love it if I could find a pond within about 40 or 50 of home.

I can deal with the cold weather, I just can’t deal with sitting on my ass in my recliner any longer

I have boats and 4X4 trucks on my garage but it’s just too dang cold to do anything outside.

Back