Cincinnati Time Trials

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stu took out 5 bouys on one pass.. He kept me busy all day long. 😋 Others did too.

I'll let Bob report the finals after today's run. I stayed busy Saturday doing boat retrieval and bouy replacement. Certain more will be set as it appears there is no or limited wind at my house.

Last edited:
I personally did not take any vids. Mario will be posting pics of the event on a separate thread in the next few days. Believe he will post some on the CMBC FB page. Give him a few days to go thru the pics.. He stated he took around 1400 pics today, I took 500 yesterday. He has a better camera!

Anyone with vids, please send them to Mario Johnston. He will post them on the CMBC FB site.

Thanks to all who attended the event. We had good water most of the weekend and ended up with 7 new records. Others were very close to records, including Stu Barr, David Preusse, Troy Hammons, Chris Grim, and Mike Ball. We will be posting videos and pictures on this site as well as our Cincinnati Model Boat Club Facebook site.

Here are the unofficial records:

Mark Grim, LSG27 Hydro, 1/4 Mile, 14.672 Seconds
Mark Grim, LSG36 Hydro, 1/4 Mile, 14.040 Seconds
Tyler Garrard, N Hydro, 1/4 Mile, 19.663 Seconds
Tyler Garrard, N Hydro, 1/3 Mile, 21.502 Seconds
Brian Blazer, Thunderboat, 1/4 Mile, 19.966 Seconds
Brad Maglinger, Jersey Speed Skiff, 1/4 Mile, 24.456 Seconds
Brad Maglinger, Jersey Speed Skiff, 1/3 Mile, 30.015 Seconds

A big thanks to the CMBC for hosting the TT this past weekend. Great event and great location with the driving stand elevated over the water and the area decently protected from the wind. Great to meet some of you face to face for the first time and thanks for putting up with my wild children running around the pits. I've got some videos to upload to YouTube from the weekend. Stay tuned.

-Tyler

Latest posts

Back