Chisel nose pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EatMyShortsRacing

Folks,

I have a chisel nose (7221) hull and have not made up my mind what to paint it yet. I am after as many photos of the Kawaguchi, Dr Toyota, Sunny Jim and Valu Mart versions of this boat as possible to help make a decision on which one to build

Thanx in advance...

EMS Racing

You have three Kawaguchi's to choose form, Alos two different value marts. It had two different cowls. :eek: Mike likes to show my advanced audio boat. It was one he painted :p

Craig

I've got a DVD courtesy of Al Waters with pictures of a lot of 1/8th Scales that have been built. I will give you a copy at the Nats if you want it.

Grub

Grub said:
Craig
I've got a DVD courtesy of Al Waters with pictures of a lot of 1/8th Scales that have been built. I will give you a copy at the Nats if you want it.

Grub

74236[/snapback]

Sounds good :) prolly wont be ready for the nats this year anyway.

Ian, there is going to be double ups on this boat then because there are 3 more I know of already being built. There are 2 Oberto schemes which are completely different as well.

EMS Racing going for the whole set!!!

How is the Chisel nose hulls measured for accuracy in NAMBA? Does the actual typed nose have to be a certain size point? A guy named Ken Reiley said it was something never really perfected by builders.

All the cowls are the same. The only boat that had a different one. Is the first value mart. It has the only low up right. Check rodger sight.

Back