Celina Summer Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ggeiselman

Supporting Member
The Celina Summer Challenge will be held August 28 & 29, 2021. It is available to enter on RCracingevents.com the first boat fee is $25.00 and each additional boat is $15.00. You will receive a race t-shirt with you entry, please email your size to [email protected] if you want additional shirts they are $15.00. I had a issue with the web site that I was unaware of, but Bill helped get it fixed. There 4 racers (10 boats) entered in the race that I have received payment for that aren't listed on RCracingevents, Bill is going to get those entered. Remember if you entered to pay by mail you have 2 weeks to get payment in or your entry will be deleted. We will be using the shootout format for the race this year. We will be doing the pictures again for the the plaques, so before the 1st heat of every class in round 1 is when we want to take the group picture. Entries are open now, we have a 150 boat limit once that is met we will only fill out available spots in classes that have openings.

Best Western-Celina

2020 Holiday Drive

Celina, Ohio 45822

(p) 419-586-4919 (f) 567-890-4926
we have rooms blocked. so far, there are no other events to conflict with race weekend, but..... i wouldnt hesitate to get my room reservation made, it can change in a hurry.

The Celina Summer Challenge will be held August 28 & 29, 2021. It is available to enter on RCracingevents.com the first boat fee is $25.00 and each additional boat is $15.00. You will receive a race t-shirt with you entry, please email your size to [email protected] if you want additional shirts they are $15.00. I had a issue with the web site that I was unaware of, but Bill helped get it fixed. There 4 racers (10 boats) entered in the race that I have received payment for that aren't listed on RCracingevents, Bill is going to get those entered. Remember if you entered to pay by mail you have 2 weeks to get payment in or your entry will be deleted. We will be using the shootout format for the race this year. We will be doing the pictures again for the the plaques, so before the 1st heat of every class in round 1 is when we want to take the group picture. Entries are open now, we have a 150 boat limit once that is met we will only fill out available spots in classes that have openings.
In and hotel booked.

Entry in. I need a Large, my son needs the biggest you've got! I'll see if my daughter-in-law or grandson want some.
I've got the rooms booked at America's Best. I do need a nice quick breakfast place though, even donuts will do or else I'll get Bob Evans to go.

The guy at the desk at America's Best told me that there is supposed to be a big race at Eldora Speedway that weekend so get your rooms ASAP if it's true.

B hydro has people entered multiple times and now shows sold out. Once it gets cleaned up, please enter me in this class along with my other entries.

Thanks

Back