Celina Summer Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated open spots 4/14/20

ClassOpen Spots
Open Tunnel3
B Tunnel2
B Mono0
B Hydro0
B Sport Tunnel3
Sport 20 Hydro0
D Hydro0
Sport 400
1/8 Scale0
Crackerbox2
SS Gas Mono0
Open Gas Mono0
Open Gas Spt Hydro0
Open Gas Cat0
Open Rigger0
Gas Scale0
Thunderboat0
P Ltd Cat3

Last edited:
hi, guys, well, the ax fell on Celina race at 3:3i0 pm Thursday 07/23/2020. I received and e-mail and phone call from Mercer county health department. after discussion, I was informed we will not be able to host the Celina Summer Challenge r/c boat race due to state mandates and guidelines of covid. 19. we hung hopeful thinking would be over or improved by this time. it was not to be the case. . Garry will be doing refunds, be a little patient, its a huge job. thanks for entering and we will be back next year!
here is what I received.

Hello Dan,

Thank you very much for contacting me about the RC Boat Race event that was scheduled for August 22. The Ohio Department of Health has not given the go-ahead for mass gatherings over 10, for sectors that haven’t already been approved. You can see a listing of those sectors at www.coronavirus.ohio.gov. General festivals, race events with spectators, car shows, 5K’s are some examples of events that have not been allowed. It was discussed among the staff here at the Health Department, and we don’t see a connection to an allowed sector with the event that you have described. I’m sorry to give bad news! We are seeing some outbreaks of COVID here in Mercer County right now, and the Governor has just issued a statewide mask order in response to the trends.

Let me know if you would like any more information!

Michelle Kimmel, R.S.

Director of Environmental Health
Mercer County Health District

419-586-3251 Ext. 1274 (Office)

419-584-6290 (Cell)

419-586-8728 (Fax)

mchdohio.org

Facebook Image

MCHD logo 2 (for e-mail signature)

Latest posts

Back