Celina Summer Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ggeiselman

Supporting Member
The name of the race this year is appropriate, it has been a challenge to find a weekend that works with the motels. But we have a date that works! August 22 & 23, 2020 . I will be getting it up on Racemasters tomorrow. I will have motel information very soon. If you choose the mail in entry you will need to get the payment sent in within 2 weeks, or your entry will be cancelled. More information to follow.

I know lot of people that stay in Celina for the Eldora races when we race at the World 100 we have a hard time finding hotels for family in that area Jeff Barnes

this race is most likely going to fill up fast. specialty classes like say 1/8 scale who always have entrants that wait till the last minute then find out the race is full and they don't get in, need to get on board soon. rooms will also fill up as we are not the only game in town that weekend. we just happened to secure enough rooms for a good start early , but when they are gone, there probably are no more. the onsite camping is available but no one is allowed to set up before Friday morning. we only have the park for 3 days. the park department made this very clear. remember every one who enters gets a free t-shirt, so make sure you put your shirt size in and any extras you might want, . I probably wont have but a few extra, if any extras at the site race day. we will keep you posted as to what is happening.

this race is most likely going to fill up fast. specialty classes like say 1/8 scale who always have entrants that wait till the last minute then find out the race is full and they don't get in, need to get on board soon. rooms will also fill up as we are not the only game in town that weekend. we just happened to secure enough rooms for a good start early , but when they are gone, there probably are no more. the onsite camping is available but no one is allowed to set up before Friday morning. we only have the park for 3 days. the park department made this very clear. remember every one who enters gets a free t-shirt, so make sure you put your shirt size in and any extras you might want, . I probably wont have but a few extra, if any extras at the site race day. we will keep you posted as to what is happening.
Thnx Dan... I had a great time last year..even though I was called over a few times, but that's why we start with the clock.

There isn't any where to enter t-shirt sizes on the web site. I will be emailing contestants in the next week or so to find out sizes. So be on the look out for the email.

Latest posts

Back