Celina Summer Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to thank everyone at drift wood club for putting on a great race weekend. I'd hadn't been there since 2006 and it was just as good as first time. I'll definitely be back anytime they have another race. Fantastic job calling starts & driving errors. THNX AGAIN GUY'S

yeah, us nitro guys, eh? ;)

the weather was kind to us this weekend; though when I heard thunder at 4 a.m. I thought "oh no, not again!"

Thanks Dan, Garry, Gus, Steve, and all the Driftwood folks for another great race.

thanks to everyone who showed up. we had a good time and hope you did also. many new faces, glad to see that. mother nature didn't rear her head too bad, little resurfacing early sunday, . thanks to all for showing up.
Dan

I would like to personally thank Dan Kramer for putting on a first class show. I know there are others but Dan is the main cog. Thanks guys and remember that the Gas Nats are coming up and I am sure that they could use the help.

Latest posts

Back