Celina Summer Challenge XXVI

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you get my payment ? thru paypal .made mistake in sending . you should have it now .

Last edited by a moderator:

this is the 2018 Celina shirt. logo. the prices are $15.00 per shirt. heavy quality, pre shrunk , sport grey, no pocket, logo front and full color back. and you are responsible for the shirt size. . this will be a prepay only, . pay pal works for me,([email protected] ) MARK AS GIFT PLEASE. or snail mail. I am doing this for the club and the extra after expenses will go to the club. don't send money to garry please. if you cant make race and still want a shirt, that is do-able.it pick your person you want to get shirt and I will give to them, if that don't work , I will mail and you pre-pay postage. it looks close to $8.00 to mail shirts according to post office.
this will end july1, 2018. all orders must be in by that date. shirts that need mailed will be after race date.
I will get only a few extra shirts.
we are still having the year by year shirt thing where we will fill the years shirts, first come, 1st served, you can reply to post here, e-mail me at [email protected] and I will fill in the years.
***need my address? pm me and I will send to you *** for snail mail.
we will see how many years we can get and get a picture. then we will draw a name from participants and they will get a 2019 free 1st boat entry.

2000 TONY JACUZZI

2010 MIKE CRAWFORD

2011 RON OLSON

no shirts beyond this point

** shirts ordered and paid **

JEROME LAPORTE XL .PD mike Crawford xxxl pd . tom saddler xl pd . dan Kramer (2) L & 2xl pd .chris rupley (2) xl .don brown (2) xl PD. .TONY JACUZZI XXL pd . AARON JOHNSON XXL PD . JAMES ZEREMSKI M,L, (2) XL PD . bill green xxl . greg (carbonman ) xxxl . GEORGE ALBRECT XXXXL PD . bert dygert xl . pd . ron olson (2) xl , xxxxl , xxxxxl pd. bob Morton (2) xl pd . chris capaldi med , xl pd. dave roach xxxxl, xl . pd .garry geiselman xxl pd . curt dick (2) xl pd

Last edited by a moderator:
Gary, if you still have one SS Mono slot open I'll take it. Let me know and I'll send you a check.

Bill Wachtler

Dan, were the T's part of the entry money? If not I'll take 2 XL's. You know how to get with me on them if not. Eric and Whitney wear 4 and 6 or 7 XL if you can get them that big. Yes, he's getting big! Possibly a kids small also for my grandson.

As far as old event T-shirts go, I might have one from the 2007 Gas Nat's, possibly 2011 or 2014 and the 2016 Summer Challenge. I might have a couple of the decals left yet from the Gas Nat's in 2014 unused.

Dan, were the T's part of the entry money? If not I'll take 2 XL's. You know how to get with me on them if not. Eric and Whitney wear 4 and 6 or 7 XL if you can get them that big. Yes, he's getting big! Possibly a kids small also for my grandson.

As far as old event T-shirts go, I might have one from the 2007 Gas Nat's, possibly 2011 or 2014 and the 2016 Summer Challenge. I might have a couple of the decals left yet from the Gas Nat's in 2014 unused.
t's were not in on the entry form. this is a separate deal.

I will put you down for 2-xxl's and check on the others.

let me know on what year shirt to wear.

this is by pay-pal and mark as gift /. I will check on how big a shirt I can get and let you know a total .

thanks Ron

Garry, is there anymore gas mono spots open? We sold Cole's B mono and built him a gas mono so you can scratch him from B mono

Latest posts

Back