• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Castle Creations XLX2 Marine Esc NEW!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Santistevan

I have 4 Castle Creations XLX2 marine version for sale, brand new. 3 are in factory sealed boxes and one open box never used. I am asking $300 each. For PP please use Friends and Family!

Attachments

• IMG_1004.jpeg
    IMG_1004.jpeg
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Nothing confusing about this at all. It is greed! No offers at his initial price. Then, all sold almost immediately at his lowered price. Now he is trying to get additional money! Still a good price. It is just a “Jackass” trying to milk his fellow boaters for additional money. Administration should step in on this.

Apologies, geez I hate getting old. I thought I had reduced them to $275 but I did reduce them to $250. Here is the list for pending payment;

RaceMechaniX is taking two of the sealed units

Sonny Cook is taking one

Longballlumber is taking one​

All units sold pending payment, shipping is $10 USPS, PayPal Friends and Family [email protected]

PS - Anyone who knows me know I never intentionally try to take anyone. This was simple oversight on my part.

Hello David, my offer is for 2x new in wrapper ESC's shipped. If you agree, I'll take them. Otherwise sounds like others have interest and I will pass.

BTW, the new X8S hydra version will be released end of June.

Hello David, my offer is for 2x new in wrapper ESC's shipped. If you agree, I'll take them. Otherwise sounds like others have interest and I will pass.

BTW, the new X8S hydra version will be released end of June.
Mike sorry I missed this. At this price you will need to cover the additional $10 shipping. This would include both units so the total would be $510. for both shipped.

Latest posts

Back