Canopy vinyl windshield

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, Mike McKnight at Thunderboat Graphics, excellent work, currently doing two 1/6 scale and two 1/8 scale plus some mfg decals for the back of the race trailer for me.

OK
I ordered one from Monojeff at rcboatdecals more than two weeks ago and still have not seen anything or heard from Jeff!!!!!!! I keep e-mailing him on his web site and all of the forms but here it is the 15th payment sent on the 2nd and still nothing!!! Next I'll contact pay-pal!!

OK
I ordered one from Monojeff at rcboatdecals more than two weeks ago and still have not seen anything or heard from Jeff!!!!!!! I keep e-mailing him on his web site and all of the forms but here it is the 15th payment sent on the 2nd and still nothing!!! Next I'll contact pay-pal!!
Did you get an order confirm with an order no at least? Just FYI, I ordered my windshield decal on 12/13 and got shipment notification on 1/4. So probably took about 3 weeks or so start to finish. If they are in California, stuff coming out of there has been slow since the advent of Covid 19.

At this point it does not matter I filed a complaint with Pay-Pay to get my money back he has to respond with in three days or they shut down his account. You can't run a business this way no matter what!!

OK
Ya, my order took almost two months to come in. Granted I'm in Canada, but still...

Also, Mike McKnight at Thunderboat Graphics, excellent work, currently doing two 1/6 scale and two 1/8 scale plus some mfg decals for the back of the race trailer for me.
Yeah, he does great work, but you better not be in a hurry to get them. I have had to wait over a year to get my decals from thunderboat graphics. Just FYI

If you get decals.

OSE has a nice selection of Window decals.

Wesley’s Custom Graphics for everything else.

Latest posts

Back