Canard D hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
see what i found
default_biggrin.png
I just bought a NIB python canard kit for $35!!!

well, I have been working on the drawings for a 20 canard ( I do not have any more big motors these days).

I should be able to start building maybe next month.

ok after 1 week of reflections i decided to build a 11cc O/B Canard ....... but i need your knowledge guys !!!!!!

Where do i get plywwod/balsa , foam , epoxy and a good lasercut guy .here in the us ?

Thxs for help

Alex

Alex

Try Balsa USA for the wood if you have to order it.

Might also see if there is a Hobby Town USA in the area you are living in as well.

Laser cutting, well, not sure on that one, but I am sure some one out there would know a good place.

Carl

Oh, and if yo uhave a garage you can build in, go to the Harbor freight place and pick up a small belt sander and head over to Lowes and get

a drill press and band saw.

Bradley I have the canard 101 drawings on paper & need to make templates,this project will be made for next winter building season as I am deep in my JRX 45-101 outriggers. Thanks for asking,have a safe racing season.

Joel

Last edited by a moderator:
Well found some time to work on our stiletto, gotta finish up the shoe build up, wing is repaired, hopefully be ready to run at the first Evansville, IN race.

11bq3q1.jpg

Well paint is finished, turned out just like I wanted. Hope everyone likes it, now time to out her back together with my CMB vac 45

2wgvz7m.jpg

29erdpl.jpg

240x1yc.jpg

2va1eys.jpg

fdexc6.jpg

16gwqa0.jpg

33vgjtk.jpg

DAM Bradley I am sure glade I cant post pictures yet

that looks just FANTASTIC mine looks awful sick compared to that

please tell me more about the shoe build up

Marty

Thanks for all the compliments!! Just got off work I'll post some more on the shoe build up this week
default_smile.png

Back