• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Calling it quits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking for a teenager and their father, that would like to get in to r/c boat racing, but can't afford the initial expense of buying boat, radio and support equipment. Contact me by phone, at (260)409-0618 or email [email protected]. I am in Rincon Georgia, but it doesn't matter where you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob, do you have a used K&B 7.5 lower cheap without the internal parts ? Just using it for a project,so it doesn't need to be pretty.I called you once about it ,but couldn't understand our conversation,because you were outside in windy conditions.Below is what I want to do with it. Trying to make a steerable outdrive like the one pictured for a big hull I have.

thumb-K&B_Abuse.jpg

As little as possible.I have to bore out where the prop shaft enters and exits the lower to accept a 3/16" or 1/4" prop shaft. May mess it up so something that's not good ,but all there. Maybe around $20

thumb-K&B_Abuse.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in the red leecraft 460 can I get more pics of it

Back