BZM 30.5 Reed engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have them long?Are they really strong good motors?Can you share experience with it please?
Jarema
As you likely are aware bzm are quality ..
I have seen them perform in the marine scene and they are a strong engine,,although in comparison to a strong Zenoah or TKing the BZM will drop some in topend speed..They could do with a little work internally.
Just from my own opinion..
Your boat is great..

Thank You for your opinions.I was told by few people that owned QD zenoah TK and bzm and they said bzm are stronger.i had modded zenoah 29.5 so i think when i have boat in water tuned i can compare .Hope can test soon😉

Last edited:
Buckshot how do you have your cooling ports set up? There are multiple ports for cooling and was curious if you have tried different routings on your set ups. Which ones are you blocking off?

Buckshot how do you have your cooling ports set up? There are multiple ports for cooling and was curious if you have tried different routings on your set ups. Which ones are you blocking off?
I run two lines in and two line out using a duel pick up rudder.
One in at the bottom of the case under the reed block and one in on the side of the cylinder above the carb.
Two outlets from the water jacket.

Yepper Robert. Custom mount and lined it up with existing drive line. Spend quite a bit of time jsut staring at it on the bench and walking it thru my mind.

Back